Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mulch

Mmmm...the smell of sour milk in the morning. I was trying to figure out how spoiled milk got everywhere. It took me awhile to realize it was mulch I was smelling. I had just woken up and took the doggies out so I was a bit groggy.

This afternoon on our walk the girls got to have a look/taste of the smell first hand/paw. Jazz is really not impressed. She prefers natural smells of poo like deer, rabbit, whatever. Abby on the other hand was in awe that wood was flavored with poo. It was like a goldmine. Except I would not let her eat it. Well, I tried not to let her eat it.

Sniff sniff sniff...

Look what I found!

Boing!

No, you can't have it!

Grrr...I won, no really I did.

I think Jazz got a taste.

Abby is impossible to get in focus. Jazz is a pro. Just look at those beautiful eyes!

No comments: