Thursday, March 5, 2009

Long Winter

I haven't posted much. It is proving to be a long winter. Abby loves snow! She hops and eats it. Jazz doesn't really care about it so much. Here are some cute pictures of the girls.

We had a mini vacation a week or so ago and as you can see Jazz made herself comfy.


Abby has been enjoying chewing things up, like her bed. She split the zipper and ripped up the foam inside. I had to replace it with a less chewable not so comfy bed. At least she can't get anymore foam in her belly now.

She also enjoys "helping" me with taking pictures of bamboo.


Overall, Abby is getting better. Her chewing has decreased and she listens better. She still has lots of puppy energy I have to work out of her. She loves to fetch the ball so that helps.

No comments: