Sunday, June 29, 2008

Squirrels

I am behind on my blogging. I have been taking lots of walks with Jazz around UVA. She loves the squirrels. She wants to chase them. I won't let her. I am sure she would get hold of one and then what? She does really enjoy treeing them.

This is Jazz on The Lawn. She likes to walk down it and pee.

Jazz is sniffing where a squirrel was before it ran up the tree.

This place is next to a dumpster and behind some gardens. I like to call it squirrel alley. Jazz goes nuts when she sees these squirrels. Here are four of them.

One was trying to blend into the wall as we walked by it.

This is Jazz staring into the Indian kitchen. We got some take out one night after our walk. She was very interested in what might come out of the kitchen. They had the door propped open so she could see just a little.

No comments: