It still had some fuzzy tufts on its head. It was so cute!
The baby bird was on the sidewalk and did not try to fly or get away from us. At first I thought it might be sick or injured. We got away from it and watched from a distance. After a few minutes another bird came up to it and started to chirp really loud and flew off. The baby bird started to chirp. The other bird came back and did the same thing. Then the baby bird made a leap off the side walk and flew a little bit, landing in the grass. It was learning to fly! I got my camera and came back. It was near a bridge this time. Basically, the same ritual occurred between the birds. I stayed my distance and eventually it took a leap off the bridge. I hope it learns how to fly and makes it.



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment