
My box not only included some wonderful luxury batts made of soft alpaca (and other fibers) to spin up but she included some extras to spin into my yarn. There are feathers, denim and alpaca locks. I also really love the inspiration photo she included in my box of fluff! I can't wait to start spinning! I just have to decide how I want to spin it.
She also included some wonderful gifts for me. Chocolate, a vellum sketch pad, and the most amazing fiber ever, Vicuna! They are a South American camelid, related to the Alpaca. It is some of the softest...if not the softest fiber I have ever felt! What a treat!
Ok, back to the SAL. There was also a small bottle of bubbles. I had a great time blowing them. The dogs were not sure what to make of the bubbles but I think they are really pretty!



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment