Friday, May 4, 2012

221b Baker Street SAL

My first spin-a-long online this year was with Natural Obsessions. Andrea has a Sherlock Holmes themed SAL and it is great fun. You get themed fiber, a little surprise and support in the Raverly forum. Plus, you get to see what everyone else gets in their box and what they are doing with their fiber.

I got 4oz of milk fiber dyed an awesome shade of purple. (I love Andrea's colors!) I spun it into a super energetic single. Then I decided to knit it into a scarf. I finished back in March but didn't get around to blocking it till this week. I think it turned out pretty great.


The skull did not last long. It fell on the floor at one point and Abby got hold of it. She was transfixed with it from the moment she saw the skull. She was in love. I had to take it away from her before she ripped it apart. (The other fiber in the pic below is from a birthday month giveaway...that I won!)



No comments: