Monday, December 13, 2010

Giveaway Day


Welcome to my blog. I am participating in Giveaway Day hosted by Sew Mama Sew. This is my first giveaway and I am very excited! I love arts & crafts and I love sharing them with others. I am currently into making books, spinning, knitting, and sewing. I know that is a lot but I love creative activities. Ok, now to the good stuff!

I am giving away two items.

1) Set of my handmade project notebooks. Notebooks are made from salvaged craft paper and 100% recycled note paper. Each notebook has 40 blank pages.


2) A ball of Great Adirondack Lolita. 65% Merino/35% Bamboo, 560yds. Colorway: Starburst.


To enter all you need to do is leave a comment to this post telling me your favorite creative outlet, your favorite color(s) and which giveaway you want to be entered into. Meaning 1 or 2 or both. Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you (i.e. email address in comment field.) All entries must be in by midnight (EST) of the 18th. The winners will be selected by a random number generator and announced on December 18th.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Feel free to take a look around. If you like the notebooks, check out my etsy store.

Now go check out the rest of the giveaways!

Edit:Please check your profile settings, if you're a 'no reply' blogger and you don't leave an email address in your comments there is no way of contacting you should you win! If you're not sure what I mean by 'no reply' blogger read this Post it will improve your chances of winning anything, anywhere by a 100% (copied from Where the Orchids Grow)

180 comments:

Beth- the mama bee said...

My favorite creative outlet is sewing. Sewing and blogging. painting too. Paper crafts maybe... it's hard to narrow it down!

my favorite color is yellow.

I would be excited about both items!

I'm clickable.

brenda said...

Right now my favorite creative outlet is knitting and I love the blue yarn in your giveaway.

Valerie C. said...

Good Morning! Yaaarrrrnnnnn giveaway, please! It's lovely! :)
Merry Christmas, hope your holiday is perfect!

vjcollins105 at gmail dot com

Lee said...

Thank you for the lovely giveaway!
My favorite creative outlet is sewing! My favorite colors are eggplant and black. I would love either giveaway! thanks again!
butler83ataoldotcom

Joanie Hoffman said...

Thanks for the giveaway!
outlet=sewing/painting;fav color=green. :)

Kristy said...

both giveaways, please.

Favorite color- i have to pick one? today, red/burgundy!

favorite creative outlet? maybe sewing? i love them all!

woodbines-creep said...

I love to sew but I also love to knit. Knitting doesn't take the attention that machine sewing does ;) I like orange and blue in various shades, but I am particularly fond of the more 'sherberty' tones.

Oh, and I'd like to be entered for the yarn :D

senjosuki at yahoo dot com

Liz M said...

I'd love the notebooks or the yarn! My favorite craft is to sew dresses for my two girls. I love bright colors like turquoise or yellow.

Thanks,
liz@mommysaidsew.com

Lise said...

Thanks for the chance! I'd love to win either, but would probably prefer the yarn right now, as I'm getting addicted to crochet.

9patchnurse said...

Hi! Love those notebooks. I love to make lists and jot down random things. My passion is quilting. I like to knit some but I'm not too good and I now have more yarn than I'll ever use (although that yarn is delish!). Please enter me for the notebooks.

Amy said...

I love to knit. I love the color red and would love to win either prize, but especially the yarn. Thanks!

avennett AT verizon DOT net

Jingle said...

My favorite creative outlet is mixed media art and art dolls, my favorite color is red, and I would love to be entered to win both of your giveaways! Thank you!
jinglesells at gmail dot com

TJenn said...

Hi there!
I love just about any craft, yet I am most adventurous with my knitting. I have at least 10 UFOs going at any one time. My current project is beautiful yellow cotton tee; now that winter is upon us I guess I should strive for finishing by springtime perhaps. I love to make christmas cards and one year we did our entire christmas card list (50 plus) cards from handmade cards; yes we started in October and still was rushed to complete and mail (hand stamped) by the 2nd week of December.
sewfuntoys on etsy

andrea creates said...

mine has to be knitting and sewing.
great prizes-
please stop by my blog too-i'm also participating in the sew mama sew giveaway :)

Anonymous said...

My favorite creative outlet is knitting.

I have trouble deciding on a favorite color, but at the moment I'd say green.

Those little project notebooks are fantastic!

aiah23 said...

Right now my favorite creative outlet is quilting, after finishing an intro to quilting course. Favorite color is brown. I would like to be entered for both items though! :)

aiah23 at msn.com

Moosters said...

My favorite color is Red! I would love to win your little journals. Love the accordian cards on your etsy site. I'm now a follower! Mostly I'm a quilter, but I dabble at knitting (total novice).

Stephanie said...

I like both giveaways. I love to sew, and favorite color right now is green.

Aimee said...

I don't have a favorite creative outlet; I knit crochet & quilt & it all depends on my mood on any given day. My favorite colors to work with are jewel tones. I would love to be entered for the yarn.

Stacy said...

I'd like to be entered for both.

I like to sew and my favorite color is green.

Violet said...

I would like to be entered in both since both are really awesome! Love the yarn coloring and the fabric on the notebooks!

dogwood said...

I love to sew and cook!

My favorite color is orange, and Id love to win either!


sallybway at suddenlink dot net

java diva said...

my favorite outlet is knitting! so I'd love to be entered for #2 and my favorite color is brown. (oh that doesn't sound good...hahaha)

Kimmy said...

My favorite creative outlet is a tie between scrapbooking and crocheting. Guess it depends on how big of a mess I feel like making that day :)
My favorite color is green.
I do like both giveaways, but would LOVE to win that pretty yarn. :)
kimberly.mace at gmail dot com

a little sparc said...

Hmmmm... My favorite creative outlet would be a tie between paper crafts and photography. My absolute favorite colors are blue/aqua, green, black, brown... And lastly, I would love to be entered into your second giveaway. The colors of the yarn are lovely.

alittlesparc(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sarah said...

I love taking pictures, so I guess that is my current favorite creative outlet. However, I would love to learn to sew - I've started recently with my daughter's halloween costume and just made her 2 little "lovie" blankets for Christmas (she's 8 months old)

My favorite color is green. All kinds of green - from moss to kelly to lime!

I'd love either prize!

Amanda said...

Gosh I just love creating. It doesn't matter if I'm painting, baking, or sewing. Love it all. Favorite color is green.
I'd be happy with either item! Great giveaway!

Amanda
amandaandandy@yahoo.com

nellana said...

My favorite outlet is just crafting in general. Right now I am just collecting ideas to try. I would love either prize

Sharon said...

I love to embroider. The colors in that yarn are so me --- so of course i'd love to win. (I'm also a notebook junkie though :) )

Rachel Slote-Brown said...

I love quilting. I love greens, blues and purples. I would have to go with the yarn giveaway as I have recently got back into knitting and I need to add to my yarn stash.
Thanks for the great giveaway.

Unknown said...

I love to sew but I also do a lot of cooking and have just started to pick up knitting. I love the color turquoise! Your project note books are beautiful!
I would like to be entered in both giveaways.
eyesofmad[at]gmail[dot]com.

Thanks!

Lisa said...

I love to sew and color pictures with my girls! My favorite color is blue. I would love the notebooks!

barneyn said...

my favorite creative outlet is crocheting! My favorite colors are black, gray, and brown. I would like to be entered to both please!

nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

Laura said...

I love to sew, but knit and crochet on occasion. My favorite color is absolutely, positively green, but I'm just taken with that lovely starburst yarn. I would love to win it!

Happy holidays!

orinoco14 at yahoo dot com

Lynn said...

My favorite creative outlet in the summer is sewing. In the winter it's knitting! My favorite color is red. I would love either giveaway! lynnmlantz@gmail.com

Jenny said...

I'd love to be entered in both giveaways. My favorite creative outlets are knitting and sewing, I like small projects that don't take long. My favorite color is green.

Scrappin' Divas said...

Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance! I love scrapbooking and sewing.

s_vaden at hotmail dot com

BFree said...

my favorite creative outlet... good question... this week paper crafts and sewing.

color... red or blue
both items are grand
Happy Giveaway Day, so fun!
b.freecaster{a}gmail.com

Suzanne said...

My favorite creative outlet is sewing in the summer and knitting in the winter. I would love to win either prize.

The Hungry Crafter said...

Would love to be entered for the notebooks -- they're very nice! I'm not much of a knitter or crocheter, unfortunately -- my favorite creative outlets are sewing, crewel embroidery, and lots of cooking! As for colors, the brighter the better is my usual philosophy.

Anne at Film and Thread said...

I'd love to be entered for the yarn! My favorite creative outlet is sketching. It's stressful, but gratifying!

sarah in the woods said...

I love spinning. Blue is my favorite. #2

Korie said...

My favorite, as of this moment, creative outlet is knitting. I can't get enough! I would love the little notebooks. I keep one in my bag at all times.

Thanks for the giveaway and continued good luck!

Wobbly Bobbin said...

My favorite creative outlet is sewing; my favorite color is pink. And I like your notebooks- that's the giveaway I'd like to win.

Lomagirl said...

I like both items! I think the notebooks are super cool. My favorite creative outlet is photography- and color- green.

Jennifer said...

My creative outlet is sewing, my favorite color is pink, and I'd love to be entered in both! Thanks!

Erica L. said...

My favorite creative outlet is sewing clothing for myself. But since I have just recently learned to knit, I would love to enter giveaway #2.
Oh, my favorite color is green but I have been really drawn to plum lately.

Bry said...

Mostly I love quilting. I love giving a cozy blanket to someone who I think will love them. I would love either of giveaway items! The books are adorable, and the yarn is a beautiful combination of colors.

Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

I love your notebooks! I can't seem to have enough notebooks! My favorite color is black... boring I know. And right now I'm anticipating the arrival of my first bernina, so I know that sewing is going to soon be my favorite!

Denise said...

Sewing - quilting or fashion.
Favorite color is definitely pink [typical]. And either item would be awesome!

Lizzie Bordello said...

I love knitting, but have also taken up crochet and enjoy that a great deal too. Lately I've been using a lot of purple, but my favorite color is green.

Please sign me up just for the first drawing.

thanks!

Katie said...

Knitting is my favorite. I like to quilt, but I have to be in the right mood. I really like crafting with blues and greens (although my favorite color is red). And I would like to be entered in the giveaway for the yarn.

A'n'G Johnson said...

my favorite creative outlet is probably collage

and my favorite color is teal

and I'd really love a journal please

phoenixpeacock(at)gmail(dot)com

Rachel said...

My favorite creative outlet (right now) is sewing and my favorite color is pink. I love the notebooks!

Gene Black said...

My favorite creative outlet is sewing unless it is playing my penny whistle or painting. Arrrgh...do I have to choose between them? I simply love creating.

My favorite color is blue - so much that as a teenager I was called "Blue Gene" both at church and by my cousins who didn't know anyone at my church.

Can you guess that I want the gorgeous blue yarn? I don't knit but I do have a friend that can knit a scarf for me from it.

Mindy said...

I LOVE crocheting, and I'd LOVE that yarn (2)! Thanks for the chance to win!
justforthis917 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Amy said...

My fav creative outlets are sewing an writing. Thanks for hosting this giveaway :)

mrsamybarrett(at)gmail(dot)com

Susan said...

I love the yarn...beautiful stuff! Quilting is usually my favorite way to show off my creativity, but lately I've been on a knitting kick. My favorite color is green...all shades!

Painting 4 Him said...

I am a painter, with a quilting/knitting side fetish! Ha ha, my fav color is any shade of green. I love the yarn, so chalk me in for that one if I win. Thanks!!

Desi @ Wee Share said...

I would like to be entered in both.

I love to sew.

I like yellow and gray together (for now... changes often!)

Desiree
weeshareblog@gmail.com

Meadow said...

Remodeling is currently my creative outlet.

My favorite color is grey. But a nice grey, not a blah one. And I would like to be entered into both!

nachoandtdog at gmail dot com

Genevieve P said...

I like sewing (especially handwork like embroidery) and cooking. And my favorite color is red. And I'd like to be entered in both! Thanks for the giveaway.

Anonymous said...

When I am feeling creative, I usually pull out my fabric scraps and sewing machine and make crazy quilt squares. They can be cut up and used for just about anything...I don't think I've actually ever made a real quilt out of them!
Thanks for the giveaway; my favorite colors are blue and green.
embyrfire(at)hotmail(dot)com

sookhyun said...

i love to knit and sew! i would like to be entered in your giveaway for the Great Adirondack Lolita yarn. it's a beautiful blend of colors!

♥Duff said...

wow! awesome giveaway!
My favorite creative outlet is quilting (wonky /liberated style) and my favorite color is mineral blue.
I'd like to be entered in both of your giveaways, but if you want me to choose, I'd have to say the notebooks because I'm always writing things down on receipts in my purse and then promptly losing them!

Tracy said...

creative venue- drawing- with lots of color

I want both items!!!!

So exciting- hope I win ;)

Snyder Central said...

That yarn is beautiful! I'd love to win it. I love blues. I'll tell you I love oranges as well but have almost none of it. My current favorite way to create is knitting

amandassnyder at yahoo dot com

Telly said...

Is fabric shopping in itself a creative outlet? Sometimes I like picking it out more than actually sewing it.....

I like all kinds of "make this from that" crafts, they help me chill out and feel productive. I love the notebooks, please enter me into that drawing. Thanks!

Kristin said...

I have many creative outlets, right now it's probably anything yarn related. ;)

My favorite color is green. Or blue. Blue-green. LOL

I'd love to be entered for both!

(craftymom85atgmaildotcom)

Becky said...

My favorite creative outlet depends on my mood! I sew, I knit, I embroider and I mod podge the heck out of everything I can ;)

Thanks for the chance to win!

Marjorie said...

I love applique - from the planning to the finished design. I love deep sorbet colors: raspberry, lime, grape, blueberry & cherry. I would love either of the giveaways. The yarn I would give to my BFF Emily and I'd share the notebooks with Anna (though I'd probably find a home in my purse for the dotty one.)

Sara said...

My creative outlet is quilting and knitting...

Please enter me in both of your giveaways - I can't decide which I would love more!!!

nhsarab at yahoo dot com

Jessica said...

My new love is sewing. But I also do other crafts and make jewelry. I'd love to win the notebooks. Great giveaway!

justenoughstyle.blogspot.com

A family of boys said...

My most favorite creative outlet is my music. Second to that would be sewing, knitting and playing with paper. :) My favorite color is currently pink. I have a feeling that's because I'm in a household of boys and I need to rebel a bit.

Thanks for the wonderful chance. I'd love to be entered for both.

noe said...

my favorite creative outlet is cooking. my favorite colors are chartreuse, chocolate, and coral. I'd love the yarn!

Melissa Zeffer said...

My favorite creative outlet is knitting! I love grays, mainly because it goes with everything. Thank you for such a wonderful opportunity! Happy Holidays!

Jody said...

I love photography. My favorite color is purple. I want to win the notebooks because I'm a list maker :)

MzKCKitty said...

#2

I'm a quilter

Color: Yellow

Margaret said...

Would love to win that yarn for my daughter who is getting into knitting. mcglen8{at}gmail{dot}com

Stacy said...

My favorite creative outlet is sewing in the summer and knitting in the winter. I absolutely love blue, so I would love to win that yarn! Thanks for the chance!

Emily said...

Favorite creative outlet - sewing for my daughter.

Favorite color (s) - I like them all... but my world is dominated by aqua for me; pink for daughter; blue for husband; green for surprise gender of Easter baby.

Melissa said...

My favorite crafting is to make cards. I just love everything about it:) I would be thrilled to win either of your giveaways.

Thanks for hosting and have a great Holiday season!!!

Very Verdant said...

My favorite creative outlets are playing the piano, sewing and blogging. Choosing just one? Can't do it.

If I win I would like to receive the notebooks. I am always jotting down ideas and things to remember.

Sonja
sonjagreene(at)veryverdant(dot)com

Dana Gaffney said...

Quilting is my obsession and creative outlet. My favorite color is blue and I would love to win the yarn. My daughter is just as obsessive about knitting.

Anonymous said...

My favorite creative activities are knitting and sewing, and as such I wouldn't mind being entered in both drawings. I love just about every color but pink, with a particular preference for jewel tones.

corvus.melloriATgmailDOTcom

SheilaC said...

I love to quilt and do needlework. I am also learning to knit so I would love to be entered to win the yarn. It also is my favorite color!

Thank you for the great give away

SheilaC

Krystina said...

Favorite creative outlet is knitting. I really love any color: olives, turquoise/aquas, pinks... really hard to narrow it down! I would really like to be entered for the yarn! But would also like one of those adorable notebooks.

Caren said...

I love to create. I go through phases. I have written and recorded two music albums, and in the past 3 months have done more sewing than I ever thought possible! I also like to do crafty things with my kids, but they're so little that it gets pretty messy! Right now I am working on making a "quiet book" for my kids, but I'm just in the design phase.
I sure could put those notebooks to good use! Thanks for the giveaway!

Ms. Knitsalot said...

I'm totally hooked on knitting and crocheting so I'd definitely go for the yarn. I'm into earthy colors, but have been known to dip my hands in some brightly colored yarns too! Ahh, yarn love!

Allison said...

i love crocheting! i'd like to be entered into both giveaways (is that too greedy?). i want to make some socks with that yarn!

my favorite color is yellow. it makes me happy.

Melissa Corry said...

I love to quilt and I don't really have a favorite color. I just love to mix and match them all in my creations. I would love either item, they are both wonderful :)

sandyandcosmo said...

My favorite crative outlet is quilting. My favorite color is green. I would love to win the notebooks!

Cherie said...

I'm a knitter and a hooker (uh....a crocheter that is...) currently but I really want to learn to sew. I would love to be entered for both items.

cherie.searles(at)gmail(dot)com

Jessica Jo said...

1) I sew and crochet. Lately I've been spinning yarn. Which is my favorite? That's liek asking me to pick a favorite child!
2) I love purple.
3) I want to be entered into both drawings. Heck yeah!
messy_mcspud @ hotmail . com

merlinthecat said...

I love to knit, crochet, sew, and make jewerly. I think I love them all in different ways, but I do love to knit a pair of socks in front of the tv. I love both your prizes but would really love to win the yarn.

oh and my favorite color is green

Karen said...

I have quite a few creative outlets....knitting spinning and recently sewing. I would happy to win either of your giveaways!

Happy holidays!

Unknown said...

My creative outlet changes with the seasons. Right now I like to crochet and paper craft (my craft room is nice and cozy).

My favorite color is purple!

I like the yarn as I'm crocheting up a storm right now. Thanks!

Sarah said...

What a great giveaway!!! My birthday is Dec. 17th, so winning would make the day even better!

Questions:

1. Sewing! I love sewing!
2. Teal and Turquoise (I waver between the two quite a bit.)
3. I would love to win Prize #1!

Sarah said...

My favorite creative outlet is sewing hands down, though bow making is getting pretty high too. My favorite colors are greens, blue and purples. And I would love to win the yarn.

Jessica said...

I love quilting. And sewing. And knitting scarves. I can't really choose.
My favorite color by far is purple :)
And I would like to be entered for both! Thank you for the giveaway!

Unknown said...

My favorite creative outlet is crocheting. My favorite color is all colors and that is the truth. I really can't choose. I would love to the blue yarn in your giveaway. Thank you so much for the chance to win.

Jessica said...

I would love to give my mom that lovely yarn ;)

My favorite creative outlet is sewing.

Thanks for the chance.

Cal said...

That yarn looks so luscious!
Personally I love sewing best, but wished I could knit for real too!

Kelly O. said...

my fave colour is yellow and I love to quilt!
I think this is a GREAT giveaway!both of them!
Merry Christmas!

Megan said...

How cute! I love the notebooks, and the yarn too. So definitely enter me for both! And my favorite creative outlet -- at the moment crocheting, because I can do it anywhere. But there is just something so wonderful about finishing a sewing project. Thanks again! And make sure you check out my giveaway too! :)

JuneBug said...

Both.

I currently love to sew but when I am pregnant I knit and read.

I'm like my daughter, I love rainbows! But I think when I sew I lean toward warm colors.

jshen37 at gmail dot com

Sarah B. said...

My favorite creative outlet is card making. My favorite colors right now are gray and yellow. And I'd love to be entered into both giveaways :)

sarah at yesteachercrafts dot com

Kathy H said...

My favorite creative outlet is quilting and my favorite color is red. I would pick the first giveaway if I win. Thanks for the chance.

Desiree said...

Right now I am really into paper crafts. I sell notebooks too :) Thank you for the chance to win!

simply.simon.sisters(at)gmail(dot)com

The Branch Family said...

I love to sew!

My favorite color is purple.

And I would be thrilled to win the yarn. It is beautiful and I would use it to crochet something for me or my children.

Becks said...

My creative outlet is definately sewing. My favorite color is pink, and I would love to be enetered for both giveaways!

Weatherbee ;) said...

Great giveaway! I love to sew, but I also really love to crochet. I love creating beautiful things from nothing and trying new things. I would love to win either giveaways, both look wonderful. And my favorite color is probably blue...any shade of blue. :)

Thanks for the giveaway.
Teresa
flynnski99(at)gmail(dot)com

Emily Cole said...

I think my favorite thing this time of year is knitting... It's something I can take with me and helps keep my hands busy when waiting for things. I do also love letterboxing, although it's been TOO cold to do that recently! My favorite color is turquoise... and I really like Deep yellows...

Aimee said...

Creative Outlet = Writing
Favorite Color = Turquoise
Giveaway Choice = #1 the notebooks!

sb said...

I love to knit and sew, but for a faster completion/reward, I prefer sewing. Of course, crocheting produces fast results too, so I'm a fan of that as well. I love crafts of all sorts, I guess! I'd like to be entered for #2, please!

DangAndBlast! said...

hmm, would like the yarn.

Hooray, someone who makes books too! Your books are great. I wish your settings weren't the way that only a sentence or two shows up in my google reader, or I'd subscribe. Always good to see another bookbinder around!

Tottery said...

Quilting is my creative outlet right now. I love the yarn and would be giving it to my SIL if I won it. :)

thetottery(at)gmail(dot)com

Jen said...

I would love to win the first prize!

My creative outlet is sewing hands down. It relaxes me and I love it!

My favorite colors are pink and brown or blue and brown. Maybe having 3 girls and 2 boys has made the love of pink and blue while brown is thrown in as a neutral!

Dreaming Monet said...

i would love to be entered for #2!

creative outlets - i don't have a favorite, i am a writer and quilter and knitter. i design and sew doll clothes for waldorf dolls.

i would love to work with that yarn, it looks just delicious. thank you so much.

and my email addy is linked to in my blog profile. :-)

Just One said...

I love all colors on the "blue" side of the palette. Right now Brown is my fave :)

Patty said...

thanks for the giveaway. never had anyone ask for my fav odor before (lavender), creative outlet is quilting and either giveaway prize would be wonderful. thanks!

Libby said...

My creative outlet is knitting, and I love yellow! I'd love to win that lovely ball of yarn please! Thanks for the chance!

libby dot bloom dot hunt at gmail dot com

Maxwells said...

I love the notebooks, count me in for those! I love spinning too! Well I have a love hate relationship with it :) I like to quilt and do easy crafts.

james and bess said...

great giveaway! my favorite outlet is sewing, although i take knitting to my kids' tae kwon do classes to do there, so i absolutely love your yarn - beautiful! oh, and my favorite color is blue. :)

bess

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Thanks for the giveaway! Those notebooks are gorgeous!! My favorite creative outlet is sewing (and then blogging about it), and my favorite color is green.

Denise said...

My favorite outlet is doing things with paper and glue, since I sew for a living these days. I'd love either prize. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Definitely knit to release stress, (so yeah, I'd love the yarn). Thank you for the giveaway. scarletteandcinnamon(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

My favorite outlet is quilting, but I love to knit, crochet and quite a few other things! I would like to be entered for both giveaways.

Theresa said...

I love orange - I love to bake to relieve stress and I would love to be entered in 2.

Pam said...

I love the blue yarn ...right now I am new to knitting but find it so inspiring and soothing to my soul.

Thank you for the chance to win!

cat song said...

My favorite creative outlet is photography and scrapbooking :) favorite colors are mint green and pink these days.

I'd like to enter both giveaways!

cy.song1 at gmail dot com

bethanndodd said...

Sewing is my creative outlet, without it I may just go crazy! Right now I really like orange and gray (strange, i know). I would like to be entered in giveaway #1 please :)
Hope you get a chance to visit my blog and enter my giveaway :)

debbie said...

My favorite outlet is sewing for babies. My favorite color is blue. I would like to be entered in both giveaways.
datepen(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I love to sew, and also to draw - drawing is more of an outlet some days, and some days sewing. My favorite colors are red, blue, and yellow - and I'd love to be entered for both giveaways.

If you'd like to check out my giveaway, I'm giving away a set of fabric coasters and some Heather Ross scraps at http://www.etsy.com/shop/ananemone

Happy giveaway day!

CMEH said...

I do a little of everything... it depends on the idea and where I am as to what I do. I have been enjoying photography more and more. THanks for a great giveaway and I would love either but the yarn a little more.

azviatx said...

I think your books are pretty special. I love the accordian style books in your shop, on which you deserve congrats for opening. The books you're designing based on your photography are going to do well for you, I think they are my favorites. Good luck to you in your new endeavors! And meeting new people during the giveaway. I think I would like to entered for both of your offerings. I haven't played with yarn yet and I know that premium handmade threads are so scrumptious. I wouldn't go out and spend big money on any, since I haven't learned how to play with them yet. I do use fibers for decorating altered books and sometimes on handmade cards. So, I guess I do have a use for something so special afterall! Tina

Holly U said...

I love to embroider. I do a lot of other needle-and-thread projects, but it's hand embroidery that really gives me satisfaction and makes me smile.

Cricket said...

My favorite creative outlet right now is embroidery, because I am doing it just for myself and so there are no demands or time constraints. My favorite color is usually blue, but sometimes green. I'd like to be entered into both giveaways. I'd be thrilled with either of those prizes. And your notebooks would make lovely stocking stuffers for the grownups I'm Santa-ing.

StephanieS said...

My favorite craft is embroidery. I love yellow and orange. I would love to win #2 but would also be able to use #1. Thanks for the chance to win. Happy Christmas. stephspitzer at gmail dot com

Lindsay said...

I love the notebooks.
Lindsay.forgette at gmail dot com

Beth said...

I sew and crochet! My favorite color is green (chartreuse more specifically) and my e-mail is elizabeth (at) thinkliz (dot) come! Both giveaways please!

Anonymous said...

My current crafting obsession is tunisian crochet. I've made a million washcloths and a few purses with this stitch and it is awesome! So, I'd really love to be entered for the yarn :)

manicd AT qx DOT net

Crystal Hendrix said...

Such cute notebooks! I think I would like the yarn :D I would love to make something pretty with it :D

I am having a giveaway too, so if you have time feel free to stop by! http://hendrixville.blogspot.com/

Nanbon44 said...

outlet is quilting
color is blue
and I would love to win anyone of your prizes

Please enter my name in your lovely drawing
thank you
Bonnie in Florida, USA
ladycolmn(at)aol(dot)com

flatlakegirl said...

1flatlakegirl@gmail.com
Giveaway #1 for me! Im a scrapbooker!! I love paper and any kind of embellishment I can get my hands on...vintage buttons are the coolest!!!

TZel said...

1. drawing
2. naturla tones: blues, browns, reds
3. 1
thank you!
bridgestranslation at yahoo dot com

HarmlessColor said...

I could not choose a favorite outlet (and that is the main problem with our craft room). I like to paint, sew, knit, write, and make random nondescript items.
My favorite color is yellow, and I would like to be entered into both giveaways.

LauraH said...

Knitting is my favorite outlet right now and I love your blue yarn!

Merry Christmas!

Joanna said...

My fav creative outlet is quilting! And I have wrestled with the idea of a fav color my whole life and have finally accepted that I just don't have one favorite - I love them all!! I have really been wanting to get into crocheting and knitting so giveaway #2 would be my choice, but either is great!

Kari said...

My creative outlet if choice is sewing but I'm learning to knit. My favorite color is pink. And I would love to win the yarn 0 just gorgeous. Thanks for the chance to win.
kbiermann(at)gmail(dot)com

Cammie said...

Favorite creative outlet is sewing, quilting. I love aqua and white. I love your 2nd giveaway and 1st, I guess both.

mcheaston {at} gmail {dot} com

Claire said...

my favorite creative outlet is sewing...i love quilting, but I also love making other items as well and right now I'm addicted to One Yard Wonders...LOVE this book!

Thanks for the great giveaway!!

Chiska said...

I'm going back and forth with needle felting and sewing. Colors....I can never choose one though red yellow and blue seem to be coming out on top lately. I'd love either one. Thanks for the chance.

kt said...

My favorite creative outlet is whatever I have time for--right now it's knitting, since it is portable and can be done in small bits of time. My favorite color is blue. I would love to win either the notebook or the yarn. Thanks for the chance!
ktyoung1(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I would love to be entered in both giveaways please. My favorite creative outlet is sewing, but I'm love knitting too.

Anonymous said...

I love knitting. I prefer autumn colors. The yarn is awesome.
bryghtrose at gmail dot com

Shelly said...

My favorite creative outlet is either sewing or loom knitting. Favorite colors, pink, blues, greens, sometimes purple. As far as the giveaway I think both are spectacular and would be so happy with either!

Robyn said...

My favorite outlet is sewing, and my favorite color is yellow. I would like to be entered in for the notebooks.

Thanks for the giveaway! Robyn (dot) Geddes (at) gmail (dot) com

Leanna said...

Would love the note books...and my fav color is orange!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

ohhhh enter me in both. My favorite color changes right now I'm liking torquoise. I love quilting.

Billie

Deb said...

Oh my, both are great giveaways! I'd love to enter both. I like quilting as my outlet, and I also knit (scarves mostly, not too good at sweaters though). I'm just over the mountain from you! debgiro at wildblue dot net

Unknown said...

enter me in both please! right now my favorite outlet is yarn crafts and photography. I love to sew but just can't find the time to sit down and focus with kids around!

please take a peek at my giveaway, if you get the chance...
http://crissybell.blogspot.com
crissybell17(at)gmail(dot)com

no4daughter said...

My favorite creative outlet is sewing. My favorite color is orange. Please enter me into giveaway #2 (I like knitting too!). Thanks.

Susan said...

Creative outlet, knitting, no quilting, no knitting,no quilting, no knitting. Oh I love em both, Favorite color umm orange in quilting and purple in knitting, Never noticed that before. that yarn looks yummy count me in for it and thanks

deserae said...

I love quilting! Enter me for #1! :)

Morgan said...

Fav creative outlet is knitting. So I'd love the yarn, but who can resist notebooks? Enter me for both!

Kayla Greene said...

My favorite creative outlet is drawing, and photography. I enjoy doing them both. My favorite color is..well actually I don't have a favorite. I like anything bright and bubbly. I would like to be entered into the drawing for #1, please.

swim(dot)kayla(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kimmie said...

My creative outlets are sewing and scrapbooking. I have also just recently started knitting. Like I needed another hobby? My favorite color is purple and I would like to be entered into both giveaways.

Grey Cat said...

My favorite creative outlet is quilting, though I'd really love to learn to knit.

As for which prize I'd like to win, enter me for both! I can't decide!

Paper Tiger said...

I'd like to be entered in the drawing for both, but I like the notebooks nest!

I can't choose between creative pursuits! Knitting, spinning, quilting... Colors change too, but right now I"m into indigo.

Garilyn S said...

My outlet is sewing! I find it so relaxing.
blessed.mama4 at yahoo.comm

Anonymous said...

My favorite creative outlet is quilting, preferably for my girls. My favorite colors are pink and yellow, and I would like to be entered in giveaway 1! Thanks!!

Robin in New Jersey said...

I can't just pick one creative outlet. I do several things as the mood strikes! Sewing, knitting, embroidery and scrapbooking. My favorite color is blue. Enter me in both!

Anne said...

#1 outlet is sewing in general, quilting in particular; #2 is cooking. I would love to win those notebooks!

edeenut said...

I would love to be entered in both please. and I love reds and browns.
I think that my favorite outlet is sewing, not really anything in particular, just sewing. I love the hum of the machine with fabric moving right along.
edeenutcreates (at) gmail .com

Nancy Sue said...

I like to jump around the creative outlet wheel :) Sometimes I like the repetition of crochet, sometimes I like the noise of quilting and piecing, and sometimes I like cross stitching with relection :) I'm also trying viola (as an adult). It's an outlet, but right now more of "making people's ears bleed" outlet. I'llget there eventually!
I would be interested in having my name in both drawings :)

Skooks said...

I love to sew!! My favorite color is yellow. :)

Mands said...

Let's see..favorite color is orange..though I own nothing in it..favorite outlet is singing AND I would like to be entered for both!

Christy said...

Quilting is my favorite creative outlet, but I love making all kinds of stuff. And my favorite color is fuchsia. I'd love to be entered for both items!

C + C said...

favorite creative outlet - paper card making
your favorite color(s) - black & white, and red, (my wedding colours -- I am getting married on February 5, 2011 to my love!)
which giveaway you want to be entered into - both

Thanks so much for such a great giveaway!

God bless & Merry Christmas!!!
cthompson4 at liberty dot edu