Monday, December 21, 2009

SNOW!


This past weekend I was one of the lucky ones to be snowed in! It snowed and snowed and then snowed some more. It was over 2 feet in our yard. I am not sure I have ever seen so much snow at one time. It was amazing.

The dogs were playing in it until it got taller than them. After it had been snowing all night they didn't know what to make of it. When I opened the door Abby did a face plant in it. We had to shovel a little path for a bathroom spot.



We couldn't go on our normal walks so the dogs got a bit stir crazy. They fought out in the snow like a scene from the wild kingdom.
Doggie Snow-Fight 2009

We got a sapling from a nearby woods for a xmas tree. Don't worry it was totally legal and we had permission! I planted it in my tiki. It got snowed in as well. We rescued it from certain death (ice) and brought it inside. I wrapped our kitchen table with wrapping paper and ribbons. Then set the tiki in a frisbee to catch any water run off.



The ice did destroy one of my chairs outside. It has been dropping off the side of the building. It gets the dogs barking.

No comments: