
I bought some luscious yarn. It is a cotton/bamboo blend. It feels wonderful to the touch. The vender was Woven Gems.



I also bought some non-animal fibers to spin. I have yet to start spinning but now I have some fiber to try it out. I ended up getting some cotton, ingeo and soysilk from ISeeSpots Farm.

I got to feed/pet a Llama. That was interesting. It had an attitude but now I know that you DO NOT PET A LLAMA ON THE HEAD. Also, I could feel it's teeth on my palm. That was weird. It's coat was very soft and I don't think I had an allergic reaction. I did however touch some wool and my hand broke out. I was able to wash it and the reaction calmed down. It is like a curse to love this kind of craft and yet be allergic to wool. Oh well, there are so many wonderful fibers out there besides animal ones.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment