Sunday, May 17, 2009

Corner Yard

I decided this year that I wanted a flower garden in the corner part of the yard. It is just so bland compared to the rose tree that my brother gave me last year. This is the first rose bloom of this year.

This is what the corner yard started out looking like.

These are the supplies I got to beautify the corner yard.

In progress.

Planted.

Today I finished with some brick around the edges.

The girls always help me dig and garden. Abby is along side me the whole time. I think she tries to figure out what I am doing. Jazz mostly sunbaths. When we are done for the day they both pass out.

Now that I am done with this part of the yard I am going to attack the other side. The larger yard. I got some Hostas to put in the back corner where there is mostly just shade.

No comments: