Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wire Baby

Abby has been up to no good. She is good right now but the other day she was very bad!

I had put her in her kennel so I could get a few things done. When I got back home I didn't let her out cause I needed a shower...well...she did a horrible thing!

I come into the room and notice that the light is not on. I figure it has blown a bulb yet again. Then I look down and see that Abby is chewing on something. I take a closer look and see that it is the power cord to the lamp! I yell "NO NO NO!!!" Then I see that she has unplugged it first before chewing it up.

I guess she got hold of it with her paw and pulled it into her kennel and out of the wall and lamp. She chewed it in half! Copper wire in half! Bad dog!


Needless to say I have cleared all surrounding areas by the kennel.

A few days later...she was chewing on a piece of wood furniture. Ugh! She is teething like crazy now. She has lost all but one of her double fangs.

No comments: