Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cotton Spiral Bag / Purple Hat / Granite Cowl

I have been knitting like crazy. I just love being able to make things like this. I am completely addicted! Some day I hope to knit some socks and a sweater. :)

This is the Cotton Spiral Bag I made. I really like the finished product. I plan on lining the inside with some blue fabric.

The tabs at the top are a bit odd but I think they are growing on me.

I really like the way the bottom came out. I made my bag bigger than the pattern so I had to make some of it up along the way. I think it ended up looking really interesting.

This hat is so warm and comfy! It is like wearing an eggplant on my head...or a grape.

I really liked this pattern. However, the llama yarn is a bit to scratchy for me. It may not have been the best choice for a cowl. It is very soft and beautiful though.

No comments: