
I have also restructured some areas of the house. I reorganized the kitchen counters (no pics). I have also tried to organized the entrance area. Mainly I added the coat rack so I could hang all of Jazz'z leashes and coats in the winter. We also came up with a good use for and old fruit box that was holding mail. We attached L brackets and then attached that to the wall. It is a great little indoor mail box.


I have also been teaching myself to knit. The knitting isn't so hard but the purling was terrible. I finally figured out that I have to knit left handed style. Then I was able to knit, purl my heart out. This is just a little test piece. I had to figure it all out before diving head first into my first real knitting project that isn't a scarf.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment