Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Early Morning Fun

I woke up around 3am. I decided to get up for the day instead of fighting to sleep. Once the sun was up I got Jazz up too for a morning walk. We didn't go very far but we did run into Hopscotch. HS was very friendly this morning, at first. She always gets grumpy after chasing Jazz. We came inside for a few minutes so Jazz could get some breakfast. Then back outside we went to play ball for about 15 min. I saw HS again so this time I got an image of her. She is such a lovely cat. Jazz tried to play a bit but HS was in no mood as you can see from the image. Jazz and I returned home and are now resting, well she is at least. (I should mention that Jazz did dodge that swat. It was a playful swat.)

No comments: