Monday, July 2, 2012

Squirrel Interrupted

As I was fixing lunch I glanced out the back and I saw this:


















I ran to grab my camera. I didn't know if the squirrel was dead or what but I knew I had to get a picture of it. At first I thought maybe it missed a branch and fell out of a tree. *SPLAT* on the cement! I got closer to the window and the squirrel was still not moving.














At this point Abby had come over. She didn't see it right away. So I knocked on the glass door. Abby went nutz and the squirrel moved! It was alive!














Abby started to bark/growl at it so it took off. I guess the squirrel was just sleeping or keeping cool in the shade. Very weird but I am glad it is ok. Next time I will just let it nap.


No comments: