The other thing I learned was how to knit nupps. I have heard rumors about these little things. I have heard that they can just be too hard to deal with. I did my research and all that needs to be done is knit the extra stitches super loose! That way purling them together is easy.
I crocheted a basket to hold some of my yarn. This was a challenge just because crocheting is a little more foreign to me. However, this was super easy and I want to make a million of them! I love having these types of baskets to hold my stuff and keep it organized.
I attended a silent auction a few weekends ago and got some great yarn. I made a hat out of some of that yarn. It is a weird combo of acrylic and silk. I like the look of the yarn but it feels weird to knit. It also doesn't have any elasticity. It tends to hold its stretched out shape. All that and I still love wearing the hat!
Jazz says even on hot summer days this shawl made of soysilk is just lovely to wear!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment