Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nnnooooooo!!!

I have been washing my clothes from the trip to Portland and I didn't check it very well. I just felted my acrylic fuzzy scarf! It was the first scarf I made for me and I loved wearing it. I don't even have a before picture cause I started wearing it right away and never got to taking one. Now it is about 20in and looks like a matted poodle. :( I am trying to figure out what to do with it. I could sew the ends together and make a small cowl type thing. Ugh...all the soft ephemeral look is just dried out of it.

2 comments:

z said...

I sowwy! =D I just commented so you'd know I am following you here too. I'm yer stalker!!

Xiane said...

Oh NO! That seesm to be going around - I managed to knock a skein of gorgeous yarn into the washer last week and it came out very... artsily felted. Yeah.

Rob and I send our scarf sympathies.