Friday, July 31, 2009

Coins

I have a massive coin jar. I got it in an auction lot. I really only wanted the glass bottle but I got some other useful things as well. This was years ago.
Anyway, every so often (usually when I need the money) I empty it and have a roll-a-thon. Last night was one of those times. It was only about half full but it produced a good amount of money. I highly recommend the coin jar as a form of saving money.

Abby really likes to "help" me when I do anything. She was very interested in this whole coin rolling thing. I had to keep her from messing up the piles I would make. Eventually she just supervised the whole thing.

She did take brakes to hydrate.

There is Abby hair all over that rug! No matter how much I vacuum I can never get it all up. When I took the loot into the bank today I had to keep wiping the dog hair off the counter. Fifty pennies and fifty Abby hairs per roll.

No comments: