
In this picture Jazz is the lump under the blankets and Abby is the black lump on top of the blankets. Proof that they are opposites!

The original plan for going down to NC was that my dad needed help moving. However, once there he had plenty of help. Woohoo! I can't lift anything anyway so I made other plans to meet up with my (cosmic female other half) friend Chris. We went to The Handmade Market in downtown Raleigh. It was a fun arts and craft show! We also got some coffee and ended up talking for about 4 hours straight. I completely forgot about lunch! It is not good to forget a meal but I have to say it was good to talk! It was a great visit!
While waiting for my ride to show up we walked around. The building which The Handmaidens show was in was called the Marbles Kids Museum. This part of the building was interesting to me because it reminded me of Star Wars battle ships.

In a different area near the building there was a statue of Mohandas K. Gandhi. Under him said "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." I agree completely. :-)

The trip went well overall. If we could just master the beltways in Raleigh we wouldn't be late all the time.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment