Friday, August 8, 2008

Salt and Robots

I had some salt stored under the cabinets in the kitchen. I haven't used it since I made bath salts last December. Well, it had crystallized on the box. I suppose there is more moisture down there than I had thought. Lesson learned: don't put anything perishable by moisture down there.

Our ever friendly robot Bumper has needed a new home for months. He hasn't gotten much activity because of his lack of a home. So, last night we cleaned a space for him and charged him up. Today he vacuumed my bedroom and the hallway. I am happy with the situation and I think Bumper is too, if he had feelings. It is always kind of odd to have this thing running around vacuuming while I do something else. I know Jazz doesn't like it very much. However, I think it is less scary than the real vacuum cleaner.

Jazz has not eaten much today and her tummy is making noises. I suppose it is nerves from the above info. She just gets like this at times. I try not to worry but I can't help it. Today was really nice and not so hot so we spent some time outside in the yard. She didn't really like it today. Not much Jazz cuteness today.

However, these are from a few weeks ago. We were on a walk and stopped to talk to someone and Jazz just plopped down. She seemed content on just sitting there in the sun waiting for us to finish our conversation.

No comments: